We all have a busy life, leaving us with a too little time to prepare a proper breakfast for ourselves. But, as we all know that breakfast is a very important meal and we should not really skip it. I have this habit of rushing in mornings without eating anything and I have seen so many people following this. Some are rushing for office, some have to go to college and list goes on. So, here is this quick scrambled eggs recipe which you can prepare if you are living in a flat and you have to cook yourself. Or if you are a person who don’t like to have heavy breakfast in morning. So let’s get started.
Quick Scrambled Eggs Recipe
Eggs – 2
Milk – 1 tablespoon
Salt – To taste
Pepper – 1/4 teaspoon
Butter or Oil – 1 tablespoon
SCRAMBLED EGGS RECIPE
1. Whisk eggs and milk in a bowl.
2. Add salt and pepper and whisk again.
3. Heat some oil or butter on a non stick tava or pan.
4. Pour the mixture and cook till it is cooked from one side.
Also Read: Masala Egg Bhurji Recipe
5. Flip to cook it from another side.
6. Once it is cooked, takeout scrambled eggs on a serving plate.
7. Scrambled eggs are delicious and super easy to cook. Sprinkle some cheese and oregano to enhance taste.
8. You can also garnish scrambled eggs with chopped coriander and onions.
9. Enjoy scrambled eggs with a cup of coffee or tea.