Hello all! Today I will be sharing easy chicken curry recipe which can be prepared with simple ingredients. We all non vegetarian lovers love to eat chicken and get very excited to eat good non vegetarian food. But preparing chicken all by yourself can be tricky for some people. So here is this chicken recipe that you can prepare in few minutes and enjoy it with your friends and family. It is a very simple and basic recipe, you can call it as chicken at beginners level.
Chicken pieces – 1/2 kg
Onions – 4
Tomato – 1
Garlic – 10 to 15 cloves
Ginger – 1 inch
Coriander powder – 2 to 3 tbsp
Turmeric powder – 1/4 tbsp
Chilli powder – 2 tbsp
Garam masala – 1 tbsp
Mustard oil or ghee – 4 big tbsp
Salt – to taste
Coriander leaves – for garnishing
(tbsp refers to tablespoon)
(tsp refers to teaspoon)
Also read: Simple Egg Bhurji Recipe For Beginners
CHICKEN CURRY RECIPE
1. Heat mustard oil or ghee in a kadahi. Take oil or ghee in extra amount as compared to regular vegetable for taste.
2. You can prepare the paste of onions, garlic and ginger together in a grinder and prepare a separate paste of tomatoes.
3. Add onion,garlic and ginger paste to oil and saute till the paste turn golden brown.
4. Add tomato paste to it and again fry nicely till oil starts oozing at sides.
5. When the paste is fried properly, add coriander powder, turmeric powder and red chilli powder.
6. Let the masala cook properly on medium or low flame.
7. When the masala is cooked properly, add chicken pieces to masala and stir well.
8. Add salt to taste.
9. Let the masala cook some more and add 1/4 to half glass of water.
10. Cover it with lid and let it simmer for half hour or until the chicken is cooked properly.
11. Add garam masala in the end.
12. When the chicken is cooked, take it out in a serving bowl and garnish with chopped coriander.
13. You can serve it with roti or naan and rice.
2 thoughts on “Simple And Easy Chicken Curry Recipe”
Thank you 😊