Hello all! Today I will be sharing a quick and easy pasta recipe that is easy to make and I am sure you all are going to love it. So check out this recipe and enjoy it with your family and friends.
Boiled macaroni – 2 cups
Ching’s Schezwan Chutney – 1 to 2tbsp
Salt – to taste
Chilli powder – 1/2 tbsp
Pepper powder – 1 tsp
Macaroni masala powder ( available in any shop or you can add masala of your choice like chaat masala, maggi masala etc)
Coriander leaves – to garnish.
1. Boil water in a pan. Add few drops of oil and a little bit of salt to it. When water is boiled, add macaroni to it. (This way your macaroni will not be a sticky gooey mess)
2. Take another pan. Add a little oil and heat it. Add boiled macaroni to it.
3. Now add Schezwan chutney. Mix salt, chilli powder and pepper powder also.
4. Add macaroni masala or maggi masala. It is going to add to the flavour of your macaroni.
5. Stir, stir and stir till all the ingredients are mixed properly.
6. Cook for few minutes on low flame to add a little crunch or toss the ingredients well on high flame.
7. Garnish it with loads of coriander leaves.
8. Add a dollop of butter in your macaroni in the end for that extra taste. (optional)
Your super easy and delicious macaroni is ready. Eat it alone or share it with your friends and family.